(And for the record don't know if it was really a member of the forum)
I missed the name
was/is the walmart flasher?
I just caught that in passing on the news...
good lord
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
(And for the record don't know if it was really a member of the forum)
I missed the name
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Wal-mart flasher?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Indian Dad has a topic already posted about it. Mitchell was the guys name though.
I just read it. I had heard before that some dude had been doing that junk.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks